Well, my resolution for 2007 of going on as many dates as possible was pretty successful. I think I've gone out with ~15 different guys since the start of the year. Most gave me a call afterwards, a few were lucky enough to have me answer the phone. Unfortunately, I'm still single again. However, I now am a much more experienced dater, so mission accomplished, yay!
I was just talking to Kaitie and have decided what I can focus on for the remainder of 2007 - getting the guts to talk to and meet guys without the help of online and/or speed dating. I realize that this is a little backwards, but goodness knows I am nowhere near normal when it comes to men. (High school boyfriends as Exhibit A)
So now I've ordered myself a well-reviewed self help book on the subject and Kaitie is willing to work the bar scenes with me. Our goal is to have male dates to the annual TriDelta Holiday party. Wish us luck!
8.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment